Thursday 10 September 2009

MAWTT - Challenge # 12 - Heidi's Sketch & Theme



Good morning peeps, its Thursday again, time for some Christmas inspiration! It's my turn this week to do the sketch and theme and yes the big 'C' word came to mind. It certainly was a challenge to do a Christmas card, but the girlies have come up with some super creations using my sketch. Please do join in, there is another guest Design Team spot up for grabs this week, so get creating and we will pop by your blogs to see what you have come up with. Right, to the DT cards, here they are :-

Heidi (The Crafty Goat Girl)


Clare (Taffy)

Clare (Thread-Bare)


Hazel (Dido's)


Don't forget, you can still enter if you don't have a blog, just email us your entries via the address on the sidebar. You have until 8pm on Wednesday, 16th September 2009 to enter, so hurry up and get playing! Hugs Heidi xxx

17 comments:

-Agnes- said...

Here is my card.

Milliesmarvels said...

Hi everyone!
Thanks for another lovely Challenge, such gorgeous DT cards too! I love playing along with this Challenge, I feel I am missing out if I don't get around to taking part some weeks! I made a card tonight, the card is here!
Jane
x

Claire said...

I love this week's sketch, Hazel. Lovely cards from the DT too.
My card's here:http://jamesmum-claire.blogspot.com/ (and if anyone can let me know how to do a hyperlink on a single word, rather than keep typing in the full address, I'd be really greatful!).
Thanks for looking, Claire x

Emma said...

Hi Ladies
Gorgeous cards and loving the sketch.
My entry is here
Emma x

Mandy said...

Hi girls, fab sketch, the DT cards are gorgeous. I've just discovered this challenge and will definately be back to play
here's my card

Claire said...

Loved the sketch so much I used it again! This time for the Baby Girl card on my blog.
You can see it here.

Thanks for looking, Claire x

Kiki said...

Oh, what a great sketch. It was very funny to work with it.

Here you can see my entry.

Hugs, Kiki

Allison said...

great DT cards and sketch
My card is HERE
AllisonX

Erin... said...

Fun sketch!!! And lovely DT cards!
here's mine
thanks for looking!

Unknown said...

What a great sketch to work with! I love the DT samples.

Here's mine.

Hugs,
Renata

Julye said...

Here is my card, well hopefully I'm a slow learner at this blog thing as I keep getting distracted reading all these other blogs,and I'm not sure how to do this link thing but I think this will take you to my site thanks Julye

Julye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Totally awesome sketch very inspiring I made 4 cards instead of 1!!

Here's my entry

Hugs Helen x

Steffiwoo said...

Good Evening Ladies

Here is my Card

Thanks for another great challenge.

Steffi

Steffiwoo said...

Sorry my link didn't work here it is again.

Here is my Card

I hope it has worked this time.

Rachel Brown said...

Well I have just read the post again before posting my card and just realised I have literally just made the deadline by 30 minutes. That was a close one lol.

Here is my card

Hugs Rachel

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous sketch, sorry I didn't get time to enter this week girls especially as I won 2 prizes from you already. Do check out my blog though as there will be follower's candy next month. Marianne x