Wednesday 24 November 2010

Winner of MAWTT Challenge # 73

Good evening, thanks so much to everyone that took part in our challenge last week, we had stome stunning entries! Thanks for making such beautiful cards using my sketch.

The winner of the Little Claire 'Lampost Snowman' Stamp is :

Debbie , here is her card.




Debbie, please email me your address to : thegreenies@tinyworld.co.uk so that I can post you your stamp.


Our top three are as follows :

Lindy Loo
Emma
Deonna

Please go grab your badge from the side bar and display them on your blogs, well done ladies!

Please pop back tommorrow as the lovely Brenda is hosting challenge # 74.

Have a lovely evening!

Heidi, Brenda, Hazel, Lisa & Shell xxxx

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for liking my card and picking me as the winner. So Pleased Debbiexx

Lisa Jane said...

well done to everyone
Lisa ;)

Emma said...

yippee thankyou sooo much for picking me for your top 3 really appreciated xx