Wednesday 3 October 2012

And the winner is.....

Good evening Peeps - catastrophe!!! I've got some horrible flu buggy thing and I'm meeting nearly half the MAWTT team on Friday for the very first time! So I guess that means by this time next week they'll all have it too!
Sorry Girls!!

Well what a fabulously talented bunch of crafters you all are. We had some adorable creations for my 'Seeing Red' challenge, good job Mr Random has to choose not me!!

And chosen he has and the lucky winner is.......

No. 76 Janice
 Congratulations Janice, please email Hazel at hazze89510@aol.com who will sort out your prize and don't forget to collect your winners badge from the side bar!
And the top 3 in no particular order are
No. 36 Kathrin
 No. 79 Jenny B
No.90 Ann Whitfield 
Many congratulations to you all, top 3 winners please help yourself to the badge in the side bar and wear it with pride.

Thank you to everyone who entered this week, I hope you will all pop back in the morning for a brand new challenge hosted by our lovely Lisa.

Have a great evening
Love 'n' Hugs 
Laurie & the DT xx

3 comments:

Janice said...

Thanks you guys! Jx

Sandra H said...

Great winners congratulations to you all x

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for the Top 3 vote. I am so thrilled!!! Congrats to the other winners too. x