Thursday 7 November 2013

Pearly Swirly and Girly

Good morning.
Debs here as host for this week's new challenge and I have picked some of my most favourite things as the theme

PEARLY SWIRLY AND GIRLY 

Before I share some gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies I would just like to thank everyone that found time to play along with the lovely Sue's challenge last week.
I'm sure it wasn't easy for Sue to pick her favourite 3 - scroll down to see if one of them was you :o)

So here's some gorgeous PEARLY, SWIRLY AND GIRLY inspiration from the lovely Team A

Wendy L




Janice

Laurie






All fabulous I'm sure you would agree.

It would be lovely if you found some time to join in the fun with us this week.

Just add your project with Mr. Linky below before 8pm (GMT) next Wednesday 13 November.

Have fun.
TTFN
Debs and Team A xx


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply stunning are your cards x

Claire Grantham said...

Great cards this week Team A! Clairex

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous DT work. So inspiring. xx

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

What a fun theme!
Lots of versatility & style shared by your team to inspire!

~Bev