Thursday 28 April 2016

19. So 80's

So 80's!
Go crazy with neons or pastels
(or whatever you think of when you think of the 80's) :-)

The reason for this theme?
I may not agree with the fashion anymore but I loved it back then.
I'm still a sucker for 80's movies and music, though.
I hope you love the 80's as well and join us in this challenge.

Get inspired by the talented design team and link up your own rad cards!
//Lena <3


3 Entries only please.
Challenge ends 11th May at 6pm GMT.
We are still looking for a Design Team member to join us, if you are interested please comment or email Wendy L (Spanish Crafter) addy in sidebar.
Thanks





3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great post Lena and fab cards everyone, Thanks. xxx

Janice said...

Hi all, great challenge this time Lena, we all remember the 80's but hard to make a card for !!! All team members have done brilliant cards. Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Christine Harrop said...

Great cards by the DT. I remember the 80's but I was a 60's / 70's girl myself! Hugs Christine xx